JCrypTool 1.0.0 Release Candidate 4 is available for download. This is an important release on our journey to the final version. See our wiki for a complete feature and bugfix list for this release. One more release candidate will be coming up, some time around March or April 2011.
Some of the new and updated features are:
– Updated FlexiProvider to 1.6p9
– Context sensitive help for FlexiProvider views
– New Editor menu entries for an empty hex or text editor
– Classic crypto plug-ins do support the crypto console now
– Updated plug-in dependencies to Eclipse 3.6.1